This privacy statement describes how Angel F. Leal, Jr., P.A. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: Angel F. Leal, Jr., P.A. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at email@example.com If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry over email, or if your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact us over phone at (305) 856-3139 or using directly USPS postal mail.as follow are the options how your information is managed at Angel F. Leal, Jr., P.A. .
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We collect the following personal information from you Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- references Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
AS IS TRUE OF MOST WEB SITES, WE AUTOMATICALLY GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER SUCH AS YOUR IP ADDRESS, BROWSER TYPE, REFERRING/EXIT PAGES, AND OPERATING SYSTEM.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order.
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you a catalog.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Display content based upon your interests.
- Connect to your computer when you requested or agreed upon agreement.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Angel F. Leal, Jr., P.A. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Angel F. Leal, Jr., P.A. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party payment option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Additional Policy Information:
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below Email: email@example.com